Gynecologists are physicians who specialize in women’s health. Our board certified gynecologists have extensive training and experience related to the medical and surgical care of women in all stages of life.
With more than 30 years of clinical experience, Dr. Michael Cane provides comprehensive, up-to-date, and modern gynecologic care to women of all ages with emphasis on prevention and early intervention of women’s disorders
Our Gynecological Services
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and vaginal surgery including outpatient hysterectomy. Certified with the daVinci Robotic system.
- Contraceptive counseling and treatment, including IUDs and outpatient tubal ligation.
- Evaluation and treatment of heavy or abnormal uterine bleeding, including in-office hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation treatment.
- In-office surgery to reduce out-of-pocket expense for procedures, including LEEP (for cervical dysplasia), hysteroscopy, and laser.
- Menopause management and treatment of hormonal disorders and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Annual wellness exam, pap and HPV testing, Gardasil HPV vaccinations, evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap testing.
- Evaluation of infertility.
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, vaginal infections, and bladder infections.
Dr. Cane work closely with all the family physicians of Family HealthCare Associates, as well as all other primary and specialty care physicians, to provide timely, coordinated care for all aspects of women’s health and wellness. We have the time to listen and to care.